Friday, December 16, 2005

Holly Jolly Holiday Spirit


OK, so the new season of "The Simple Life" has started shooting. Am I the only one who thinks it's preposterous that Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are being paid mega bucks to do a show together-- yet they won't even speak to each other? Not even two words. In the "real" world, if you can't get along with a coworker, then someone's got to go. I wish that were the case here. But no, instead the producers of the show are shooting around the girls' feud. They won't even be in scenes together. Seems kind of silly to me. Spoiled rich girls.

In other news, this weeks episode of "Grey's Anatomy" was the best one yet. I just love "Grey's." I love how Izzie tried to get everyone in the Christmas spirit and they were all a bunch of Grinches. I cried over the little boy who needed a heart transplant. And I can't get that Sixpence None the Richer version of "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" out of my head. I immediately downloaded it on  iTunes and I've listened to it over and over and over ever since. The best part? At the end of the episode when Izzie, Meredith and George were laying under the Christmas tree looking up at the twinkling lights.

"What are we doing?" George asked.

"Lights," Izzie said, dreamily.

Yes, we could all use a few more lights in our lives.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
photo credit: ABC Television Network

No comments: