Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Two Parises, Double the Yawns

Am I the only one who finds Paris Hilton to be a big, blonde bore? She's planning her wedding to another Paris-- Latsis, to be exact.  Will it actually happen? That remains to be seen. (What are the chances of two Paris's marrying, anyway?) I saw her bridal registry online. Tiffany's, of course.

http://www.tiffany.com/registry/registry_pur.asp?registryID=403955&mysid1=642C95D094534E3AB91F9344E7A77463&cntry1=-1

I'm surprised the dinner plates she wants are only $45.00 each. Maybe she's not planning to ever do dishes and will just use them as diposables.

Atually, I believe the "Tiffany's" registry is a hoax. Something tells me Paris already has all the dishes she'll ever need. Anyway, here's my predication: I predicted it about Britney Spears. (See my review of Spears' asinine reality show, "Chaotic" here: http://www.televisiondepot.com/2005/06/chaotic-reality-tv-with-britney.html.) I knew Brit would somehow use her marriage to Kevin Federline as bait for a reality show and voila-- nine months (and one bun in the oven) later I was right.

And I predict this about the two Parises: Somehow their wedding or the planning thereof will become a reality show. Hilton likes to keep her name in the spotlight and honestly, her 15 minutes has got to be just about up, so she needs to strike while the iron is hot. So look for it come next winter or spring,  the Paris/Paris reality show. Behind the scenes and all about the fairytale wedding of the century. Wake me when it's over.

And hey, if I'm wrong, I'll buy her one of those $45.00 plates. I promise.

No comments: